AI provides new potential, but a challenge is integration. How do schools innovate and integrate these tools?
In this podcast, Scott Meyer and Serj Hunt discuss the need for culture design in education to enable schools to adopt new technologies such as AI.
The conversation highlights the importance of public collaboration, sharing, and learning to create a rich and diverse ecosystem of innovative practices. Innovation often comes from the fringe, and the podcast shares who we should be watching and learning from so we know how to use and integrate new technologies and practices.
Jump in to collaborate, learn in public, and build helps build a culture of innovation in education! Thanks for tuning in!
References from the Episode
- Ethan Mollick, Professor from the Wharton School, One Useful Thing blog highlighting AI in the classroom
- Alec Resnick, Powderhouse Labs.
- The School for Social Design: https://www.sfsd.io/
- The Future of Higher Educatino: https://www.fohe.org/
- Article: "The Art of Culture Design" by Daryl Conner (Harvard Business Review) [Link: https://hbr.org/2018/01/the-art-of-culture-design]
- Listen to the full episode on your favorite podcast player.
- Watch the episode: https://www.youtube.com/@ed3gg
- Read more about AI and education - and subscribe - here: https://www.ed3.gg/